Monday, July 20, 2009

Pioneer Week!

Holiday! I did not go into the office I am off for the Pioneer Day holiday,(see last post)and I have been much more busy then usual--I usually sort of blow through holidays but day I was busy. I went do my local wheelchair shop to get a new cover for my manual wheelchair- the shop did not have one in stock, so I drove down to other shop and they had a whole cushion and I bought it. Buying something like this without fretting for ever: $80.00, just like that. What is happening to me? Back to the house, I swept the floors with my new broom I bought on Saturday and then I torched up the BBQ and cooked the Mexican flat meat I bought last week and I have had marinating ever since at the same time I was watching Matrix Revolution. I have been busy. guess I was missing work. But, alas tomorrow I am back to work and I feel good.

It's A short week, I have a broadcast Thursday and the boss is on vacation. The only thing which could better is to have Dianne come back sooner but she's back on Thursday night. It's a nice a hot summer day.

No comments: