Sunday, July 12, 2009

One More Sunday--

I am still amazed at how quickly Sundays even on three day weekends but be that as it may I am always to get back to work come Monday mornings. I have things to do an a four day week means I have to be moving quicker then I have been.

We going out to lunch shortly, Shanghai one of favorite places. This will be the second time this weekend. I am using Dianne's departure as the justification--really life is too short, we have the mans right now so why not. Friday we went to the Cafe Med and the meal was great-we had not intended to but just worked out that way. We really had a great time and should frequent the "Med" more often. The best part is I have had some "flat meat" I got at the Mex market on Friday(which was why we ended up going to Cafe Med if the first place) later on today I planning on cooking the meat up outside.

No comments: