Sunday, March 01, 2015

Marching Forward


I have done it again, I had my home healthcare attendant this morning put me in the manual wheelchair in hopes of building endurance and some strengthening in the manual chair with the hopes of getting some to transfer me into my power chair at midday. Of course I did not speak with anyone before before it makes its decision so of course but I need a list there is no one around to assist right. Fortunately for me I was able to reach Mark at the who informed me that he would be able to get by with place a couple hours and give me some assistance then which I really really appreciate.


I do like being in the manual chair I like the freedom that it gives me around my house and do things I can get to that I cannot get to my power chair is just a shame is always a trade-off like this me there in the chair all day are not in the chair may be a just have to realize I will just have to pay someone to get me in and out of my chair and that is just the way it is. I figure it'll cost about 24 bucks for the service that's the going rate unless I can figure out a better deal. I keep hearing about people who cut deals for attendant care but I just haven't been able to figure it out yet or who to contact in as yet. I just wish I was able to physically lift myself in and out of my chair at well like I used to. Well I have my work cut out for me to myself fact that physical level and maybe just maybe his March will be a good month to achieve this goal.

No comments: