Saturday, March 21, 2015

Saturday Morn



It's a beautiful spring morning, someone is pounding with a hammer on something far away, You know that muffled sound we hear.? When someone is doing something off in the distance. Soon, lawnmowers will start the kids well be out on their bikes as a spring weekend takes off. This is a perfect day for getting out the garage working on sticks or even tortured up the barbecue doing some ribs or something, hell I would be tickled just roasting some burgers and dogs maybe even some chicken parts.

My care provider was an hour late actually almost as I read a half late, I need to follow up and find out exactly what time I have scheduled for my care provider to get me up. I know I must be patient but when you pay for a service you should get the service. I care provider this morning is a little fellow from Peru. He's a really nice guy he used to be my favorite now I'm finding Carlos just seems to be interested in providing whatever I want In as little time as possible. There's so much inconsistency from one worker to the next kind of blows my mind. I wish I was a better manager, I've always known I'm not a good manager I cannot tell people what to do or have a difficult bossing people around.. Some people love it I don't. So, I guess I called the agency and lodge a complaint but that is so stressful. Something seems to be going on with the agency I get my health care workers from. It seems like they are struggling to find enough workers to meet the demand. And, quite frankly I don't care as long as I get my needs – – know that's terribly selfish but I'm struggling to pay for the two hours a day service that I am getting… Are not getting. Like this morning Carlos left there still 20 minutes in the hour that I will end up paying for. I know it's a little thing but it's just kind of irksome.


My spasticity seems to be returning this kind of freaks me out.. Actually, again it's not so bad during the day, and I think I am still sleeping pretty well, at least when I lay down I tumble off in to sleep pretty easily. However, I wake about 4:30 AM and notice that my legs are becoming more and more spastic I'm contemplating keeping some baclofen next to the bed popping a couple when I wake. I wake because I have to drain and after draining I notice the spasticity. I was really hoping the operation for the stenosis would and this issue. Still, the spasms are not near as bad as they were before the operation. Later on April I have a meeting with Dr. Daly the neurosurgeon. We may seriously again, consider placement Of a baclofen pump. I'm a bit worried at how long I can keep baclofen pump, which would embedded in my left hip, in fact and functional. Just so many things to consider is overwhelming sometimes it makes you want to go out and just sit in the sun and jus sunbeast all day.

No comments: