Sunday, October 18, 2015

Sunday Limbo


I had really hoped I would of heard back from my neurosurgeon by now. It is now been more than a week since I did my MRI. I mean the whole point getting my MRI done as quick as possible as to get results and begin developing the next plan will be. We did hear back anything by Thursday Dianne finally called on Friday to be informed that Dr. Daly was away on conference would not be back until next week I guess for Monday. So the MRI has not been read And we are sort of sitting in limbo.

The weather has finally cooled with a cold front wandering in last night clouds the day and rain overnight. I still have my window open a crack the cool wind feels great over the evening hours but that be ending shortly as the temps continue to drop. Sleep is coming somewhat better as the meds continue to get a foothold on the UTI. I have rough nights though,last was tough with only a couple hours sleep—waking feeling like I need to drain but only draining 200 Ccs and then not being able to return to sleep. I'm a bit groggy but not too bad. I continue to wear my shorts. I think this year is record for how late I have worn shorts into the fall. I may even wear the shorts longer because I feel shorts are much easier to dress me with then long pants.

My current Project is trying to sew my hoodie that I tore up a year or so ago when I was wearing my hoodie around my neck and the garment got caught in my wheels and rip the hell out of the hood. I finally got some thread and Needles and have started the job of sewing the item back together. This is good and being much more difficult task than I like but something do. I don't think my sewing the last But maybe long enough and I can always go back an resew If I need to. I just hope I get this project done for spring that sort like to use the hood on my trips back and forth gym.

Its that kind of Sunday, Not much is happening just trying to get by. About ready to go start mixing up a meatloaf for dinner. I love meatloaf with lot of ketchup and a baked potato with sour cream perfect menu for cool autumn day.


No comments: