Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Bless!


This is the kind of really weird week for me. I'm glad my buddy came into town and Dianne and I met he and his wife for dinner well actually for lunch or talk a long time and is a great reunion. My Tuesday meeting Assist.Inc. was canceled. I standing Assist Inc. Meeting is important to me because this meeting gets me out of the house and onto the train and exposes me to people and other environments in which I live. Not that where I live is bad – – where I live is good I just need to get out every once in a while.I'm a bit embarrassed now as I write this realizing it is only Wednesday and I really have done something every day this week by him I my complaining?

Anyway, I woke this morning with a commitment to myself that I was going to go out somewhere. I got up and got dressed made myself breakfast and then found out the “the energy guy” is coming back to do some more work. There is a great hole in the ceiling for the old house is the add-on that was never sealed up right and this is been bothering bill The energy guy. We thought we were done with him when we settled up last week but he came over this morning wanting the sheet rock the whole. So I put off my trip To hang around the house for everything like it was okay then I left.

A beautiful day for the last day of summer temperatures the 80s clear whether (at least the morning and early afternoon storm is coming in later today). I had nearly a full charge of my battery and the place to go and I was gone. Dianne had made me a great BLT lunch so I was set. Taking up this late in the day I'm not going to range far like downtown Salt Lake are Sandy or even Sugarhouse. I just noted my chair down the number of blocks to a cute little strip mall in Murray. It has a Best Buy and Barnes & Noble and anything else I could want to eat Or drink. There's a couple fast food joints and the prolific shop Starbucks. Who could want anything more?


The really justify my time at the bookstore and electronic Mecca as doing recon for Christmas. In reality I'm just fantasizing what it be like to have anything I wanted instantly. I spent way too much time at Best Buy looking at computers: laptops, desktops and tablets. I also like to see all the other little innovations that inhabit this great marketplace. I was blown away when I turned the corner heading into durable goods inside this great screen on a washing machine! What a great idea! The DVD player hooked to your washing machine with the screen on the washing machine! I can do little close and watch a DVD at the same time life does not get better than this. I stared at this incredible feat of engineering. I think I knew deep down it was some sort of advertising ploy highlighting the exploits of this machine but what if it wasn't? What if they could do that? Or even on a DVD on my refrigerator in the kitchen! What a great time to be alive?

No comments: