Saturday, September 03, 2016

Did I Just Say?


Unbelievable! I just wrote 800 words in a blog about weblog about yesterday. I didn't even remember doing until I saw the post. Luckily this is been fairly productive week. Perhaps (aside from the emergency extraction) was the arrival of my glasses. Not that I needed a new pair I've been fairly pleased with the pair had gotten not long ago from a local vendor but I had the opportunity to get another set for the end of his insurance year so we figured why not?

Bridget had recommended to Dianne earlier this summer that she should consider getting a new set of glasses from Cosco – of all places.Bridget had just got set for her and that been totally pleased with the professionalism, convenience and cost as well as style of her glasses. Whoever thought to go to a big box store for glasses?


Oddly enough we were notified that my glasses were in the same day as my emergency extraction – – see yesterday's post. And I was feeling so good that I decided to go and pick them up. Which I did. I love them! I think they did a great job and I can't believe it was all done by Cosco at Cosco.

That was a nice little piece. Did you notice how just sort of walk away from the opening sentence about the blog post? I like to think just getting older but I'm losing some of my short-term memory like everybody else does it sometimes I think there is a dark feeling back there that says it's more than just aging. What if the dreaded Alzheimer's? It's not like I'm living in constant fear but it's moments like I just had that make me wonder sometimes what it? It's not like I have these events every day but there seems to be enough that I have to wonder sometimes so watch myself and hope against hope that whatever is next for me the cards is not the Alzheimer's card… Did I just say that?

No comments: