Thursday, September 27, 2018

Every Body Must Get Stoned



It took me forever to realize that the name of this song was Rainy Day Woman and not Everyone Must Get Stoned. Bob Dylan is not one of my super favorite writers/performers, but he certainly up there at the top. Bob is one of my favorite links to the past the glorious music of the 60s. When I think of rainy Day women I think of somebody out there having to work their butts off just to get by, All the girls/women out there are working hard for their money.

I kind of feel like I'm getting on top of my finances a little bit following this summer's financial hemorrhaging. The rejuvenation of the wheelchair van, paying off the emergency dental I had done last year and a couple of surprise payouts I had to cope with. I did run up by credit card debt a little bit, right now, I'm okay with where my credit card debt is at I just need to bring it in under control, like everyone else. The apartments okay it's not at 1 yet as far as entropy goes I'm feeling I need to get my clean person back online and put some attention to the apartment. It's been nearly a month since she was last at my place and I was about ready to call and schedule an appointment for her to drop by when I received a text message from her. I figured she was going to tell me what days should be available next week for her to drop by for a couple hours and imagine my surprise when she told me she was going to have to quit being my cleaning person. I knew she is p plagued with health and many times she is having cancel a cleaning date because of a flareup with her fibromyalgia/Crohn's disease. However, because of some stressful issues happening in her life causing her disability flareup she could no longer meet my needs.

Needless to say this is going to cost me stress but not very much. I'm just going to have to take minute and ask around and see what I can find. I kind of put the idea on the “back burner” and was living my life this morning and I had just started my bowel program and started grousing about having to find a new cleaning person to Dana, my home health staff. I talked about Dana a couple times she's great. I've mentioned that she is really my only staff who actually done cleaning while I was going through my bowel program. I was impressed. I really wasn't trying but was pleased when Dana suggested that possibly I could hire her (under the table). I of course jumped on the suggestion. Hopefully, Dana can start this coming Monday. I plan to purchase two hours. Maybe, two hours the first of the month and another to halfway through. That would basically be $80 a month. I think I can do that is not I know I can do $40 a month. I have some trepidation. I hope I can manage Dana effectively and not get screwed. Dana's always been a straight shooter, a bit of an eccentric that's why we get along so well I just hope everything does not change. The only thing now which concerns me is what do I do with Cindy and she comes back. That's a bridge I will cross when I get to it…



No comments: