Sunday, July 04, 2021

A Unique Fourth Of July


This was rather a unique Fourth of July for me comparatively speaking. I actually was able spend a portion of the day with my family at least with Mark Anthony. Since the Fourth of July fell on Sunday this year Mark and I continued our routine/ritual of breakfast at D's or restaurant in general. I think next week if we do breakfast maybe will take in the Village Inn just across the street. I understand they do eggs the way Mark likes them.


This morning I felt a little frustrated just because something's happening on my butt and I don't know. My home health person says there's nothing going on there but I feel something every morning and evening when I reach back and put the salve or cream on my butt docs. When the skin seat feels rough I kind of thought it was just callous. But because I'm worried I decided I would take my camera or my cell phone camera put it on video and wave it behind my butt where I can't see. I've learned my lesson I can't really take a image or photo listen just damn lucky but I got to thinking I might be able to capture by video and I did and what was there pretty much confirmed the problems that I been feeling the course raised other problems as well. How could my home health person not be seeing what's going on? Really don't know how to approach this situation maybe it won't do anything at all but I'll just keep an eye on everything. What I'm going toI'm a little stuffed do however is make contact with one of the home health nurses I got the phone number for when I had that burn on my legs a couple months back. I may have to send images of the wound that I had Mark take this morning when we came back to my apartment after breakfast. Yes that's right, I asked Mark take images which are much better than what I snagged. I was surprised how much he knew about wounds. But, I have to swallow the medicine and figure out what I need to do to heal these wounds at least to the point where I can have some facsimile of a enjoyable lifestyle. And I must contnually remind myself that the paras that I know had major in some cases life-threatening decubitus sores and came back from them. My wounds are not nearly as complex and as grim as there's. Now I just have to get my nurses are my Doc on the ball and find out just what better have to do. Most telling Mark Anthony that really even if I could just be up four hours a day that would give me time to do my arm bike, some writing whether letters or whatever and maybe a trip over to the market and back I don't know. I could survive being up for four hours a day for came to that.


It's 4 July and I had my meal. Corn on the cob, finger steaks and the potato salad that I made yesterday. I'm a little stuffed right now and it's later in the afternoon and early evening and I don't know if I have the energy to cut the watermelon and I know I don't have the containers available to put the cut Watermelon in. Supposedly the state is under a ban of personal fireworks but you never know what if you lived in Taylorsville neighborhoods seem to be shooting them off off all over last night and I suppose they will be doing the same tonight and tomorrow. I don't think law enforcement doing anything to enforce this law – – typical. I haven't listened to the local news today but I'm sure will be reports of some fire started in either homes are brushfires or whatever. The dry weather continues more to report on the holiday tomorrow in the “holiday celebrated”.


No comments: