Sunday, March 03, 2024

Fluid intake

 I'm just exhausted and I really haven't done anything today to be the exhausted from. I think it's because I woke up at about 3:00 a.m. and knew that I had to be up at 6:00 a.m. in order to have enough time to get ready to go to breakfast with Marc Anthony. I was afraid I might oversleep and be totally late. I think I was still worried about the possibility of getting stuck with my transfer as well. I'm really beginning to have issues with my ability to transfer and I don't know if it's me or if it's the bed or the power chair something's not the same. I don't know how the bed could be different but it seems like it doesn't go up high enough especially for the transfer into the power chair in the mornings. This morning the chair was just about even with the cushion and I made the transfer okay but I wouldn't have had a chance if I didn't have the slick pads to get me over. Then there was the challenge of just getting ready and I was able to do everything in time there's no time for dallying  t hat's f o r  s ure.  But I was totally put together by the time it was to leave even the shoes and I had to do those once or twice. When I got back from them breakfast I finished watching my series on Prime and then watched a couple other movies and part of a basketball game until I got bored with it because the team I wanted to win was losing. And then this evening to watch two Marvel movies. What I found really strange was I intended to sleep through a couple of the movies which was sort of my intention but I felt like I had a fever or something I felt like I was coming down with something. I thought maybe perhaps I wasn't drinking enough fluids for today and I still think that might be the case so I Gluck down a little bit of the orange juice and settle back and watch some more Thor. Eventually I decided to have some dinner of the roast beef I made yesterday with the potatoes and carrot. That was pretty decent and I started feeling better at the same time I don't know why that would be I did stop by and take a couple spoonfuls of my concoction that might have had something to do with it but somehow I needed I think to increase my fluid intake. I never even got to make my bed today. That really never happens and everything smells a little pissy I don't remember pee in the bed seem like I drained everything into the bag as always. But there's a strong urine smell by the bed as well as in the bathroom. Perhaps I didn't ingest enough coffee today maybe that's why I'm so sleepy or the mere fact that I was out going to the restaurant and snow covered sidewalks rattling my teeth cuz it was so rough road. I think the snow will go in the next couple days quite swiftly.


I've decided that I don't have a fever so I don't think I have a bladder infection. I'm about due for one I can tell but I don't think that's what I had today I think mainly was I hadn't ingested enough fluids. I can work on that tomorrow and the week. It's just another Sunday night getting ready for a Monday I'm so thankful to be where I'm at...

No comments: