Thursday, June 28, 2007

Red Diablo




One of the worst things about having limited hand function is the time I have to take to do anything. Like today I took off for my lunch hour and as I headed in toward town and I happened to see a new what looked like a fairly new Lamborghini Diablo pull out onto the street about a half a block a head of me! If I had good hands I could have maybe yanked my digital out and snapped an image of the vehicle. But, I was taken completely off guard. I mean, really, who drives their Lamborghini Diablo in downtown Salt Lake on a weekday? I did not get the image needless to say but yesterday as I was cruising round the INTERNET I was in England and ran across this great image of a red devil. This image reminded me of the Diablo and today I saw one which was red. I figured It was a sign.

No comments: