Sunday, June 24, 2007

New Camera New Life

I found it! Last January I got a new NIKON camera. I cannot say that I purchased the camera because last year I purchased another Nikon and has the fore-site to purchase the replacement plan should anything go wrong and something did go wrong( the lens stopped working) and sure enough Home Depot replaced the camera and I soon had another. I purchased another replacement plan and then in a couple of months the same thing happened. I suspect my backpack is too rough of an environment to safely endure. I am going to have to figure out another way to transport the camera.

When the camera was first injured I immediately took the camera to the Home Depot where I purchased it and they just looked at me like I had three eyes. I had lost my receipt. But I had registered the purchase and I though that Home Depot would be able to find my information but no they were not going to budge till I came back with receipt in hand. I spoke with the twit sales person then the manager but no go. “No tickee no shirtee.” Now it different. I have everything I need. I 'll have to jump through more hoops but soon I'll have the replacement and I'll be on my way.. Plus installed a new ink cartridge in the my HP printer I thought was dead and it works again also like a champ.

Brooks stopped my for a final visit today. He takes off for his new life tomorrow. He is on his was way to Vancouver to open an office. We wish Brooks all the best of luck in his new life.

No comments: