Wednesday, March 01, 2023

March Madness

 I'm sitting here patiently trying to charge my power chair it's been a trying day. Last night as I was getting ready for bed I put too much pressure on the control box and broke it clean off of its arm that hooks it to the power chair. That means I had to figure out how to use the chair with this unattached control box making it dangerous, time consuming and super frustrating. Quite surprised I did finish my night routine went to bed rid a little bit and slept through the night. This morning was the thing in opposite actually. I figured out how to get around by basically trying to stick the control box back to it s holder which was very precarious. It fell off over and over again I had to be very careful but I was able to get around even get dressed make the call to my friend Alan the mechanic who later came over and we figured out a way to at least screw the control back onto the chair with one screw it's still very precarious and hopefully tomorrow morning I can go over to you cat and maybe get another control box fingers crossed hoping hoping.


This morning it was snowing and Gloria was very late and very much in a hurry. Seems like I have another wound on my butt I won't even go into that I'm just trying to be on top of things right now. If I have to go to the wound clinic so be it I don't know how much it's just the chair how much of it's me having to lean over all the time it's just something new and I hate it. We did get through the morning routine however and got her on our way. I didn't give her any extra money as I usually do cuz I was a kind of perturbed and worried and just trying to figure out how I'm going to get through this. I was able to get a hold of Alan as I said he did come over and we got the thing functional. I can see I'm repeating myself forget that. I got back to the job at hand to try and get the Letters Out got the envelopes printed letters folded even found cash to go in the girls letters and then I couldn't find the stamps I cannot believe it I've got stamps here somewhere but I looked all over cannot find stamps anywhere. So tomorrow hopefully I can buy some stamps from Jennifer and perhaps I can get my letters in the mail.


I had a meeting today for the fund the at fund. I was really looking forward to going down in person but that was not going to be for a number of reasons the biggest was that I was was not able to travel because of my chair. I did sit through the meeting didn't make any comments however real lump on the log. Didn't spent the rest of the day just hanging out did the next files and now I'm just charging the chair hopefully to get enough juice to get through the night I'm kind of hungry. Have to be super careful that I don't break this control box off however.

No comments: