Friday, November 17, 2023

Autumn Leaves




 Another beautiful day I completely blew off under the excuse of I had to wait for my wheelchair technician to get here and fix my chair. Granted I was ready to go at 10:00 this morning that's when Melissa finished me after the morning program and theoretically I didn't think my technician would be here till close to 5:00. So in reality I could have gone somewhere and done a lot of stuff I've had really wanted to. I could have done some shopping could have caught the bus and got some other shopping done I could have gone out and done something but I elected to stay in enjoy my apartment maybe I could hide behind the concept of I had to take it easy because of my taking the medications I'm taking but that would be the LIE. Truth of the matter is I just wanted to hang out watch some more Netflix or prime enjoy my little apartment.


I woke up sleepy. I guess I didn't sleep well through the night I had to wake up at 3:00 a.m. to drain which took a little bit of technique and stress but I was able to get back to sleep not having to wake again till about 5:25 am or so. I ate a lot of pickled peppers today along with cucumbers and such. I have a need to dice up another cucumber now and maybe the rest of the tomatoes through in another can of peppers before I hit the sack or maybe when I first get up I like doing it before I go to bed because when I get up they've had time to cool down, meld and basically get it together. I'm still going through the cans extremely quick. I don't think it's doing me any damage per se and certainly not adding up any calories at least I don't think significantly. Now the amount of nuts I'm eating is another issue entirely but I eat them one pinch at a time so I don't really eat a whole lot at once maybe three or four pieces usually the cashews at this point. My rationale this week is at I'm calling this a salad since I'm not really mixing the drinks as much as I used to I'm actually fishing the peppers out of the big container with a slotted spoon, a big slotted Serving Spoon. I certainly get a lot of peppers and maybe that's why the whole thing's going quickly. I thought about going back to the giant cans even though I don't necessarily like the outfit that's got them in the local stores but it's really not that much more expensive than buying four or five cans of the smaller cans. It's all good I look forward to eating them with cottage cheese then it'll be like a real salad. Speaking of not being able to eat dairy, my last Cipro tablet will be taken tomorrow. Obviously I screwed up somewhere in the week and taken one pill more than I should have or less than I should have cuz I have, after tonight, just one tablet left I should have two to finish it out the way it should be. I am really looking forward to getting back on Dairy though I really have to admit I might be feeling a little bit better all around not having any dairy in me to speak of. Melissa swears dairies detrimental and I've certainly played that car before. It used to be such a dynamic discussion regarding the dairy industry pushing their evil product on the American public in the world stressing the thought that bovine milk was good for us.


Like I said the day was beautiful probably pretty warm outside, I don't think I went out once today, I've included in tonight's photographs images of my favorite trees across the street from my apartment more specifically directly across from my bedroom window. It's taking him a while this year to deck out in there Autumn Glory but the trees finally got there and I'm enjoying them every bit

No comments: