Monday, November 20, 2023

Sunny Monday

 The sun shown beautifully today but the temperature was cold very cold. I probably should have gone more places today than I did but under the circumstances I felt somewhat please with myself to have gone to the one place that I did which was across the street to get my haircut. I really should have gotten the Harris cut last week and giving it more time to grow out by Thanksgiving but since I'll probably not be doing anything Thanksgiving anyway what the hell. I'm sure I will look just fine for the day of thanks. I'm in a bit of a quandary this year not sure what I want to do I keep vacillating between going to the market and getting a couple of heavy duty thanksgiving/ turkey deep dish TV dinners or just ordering Domino's on the eve of Thanksgiving and have delicious cold pizza for the day. Something to chew on as I watch movies and possibly a football game or two. That's right you can believe your eyes I might even watch a football game or even the basketball game. I'm finding watching the sport is a bit more interesting than I anticipated. I'm still not a great fond viewer of the sporting events but I find it kind of interesting to watch especially if I know the team in the game. Whether it's the local basketball team Jazz are University football teams IE Boise State, University of utah, Utah State or even teams from San Francisco I tend to support over any of the teams that might be playing though I still like the Crimson Tide just because I knew somebody who went to University of Alabama University whatever the school the Crimson Tide is. If it's the Jazz I kind of like to see him lose I know that's kind of bizarre but it's true just like with BYU root for any team against them pretty much. I even watched a little bit of pro football yesterday on Sunday. I marveled at how big some of those players are and holler able to move with the intensity that they tend to move with it just blows me away. It's a good way to crap out a weekend afternoon or a holiday afternoon when you're too tired to do anything else.


Dianne called this afternoon and she's flying into town sometime this week for Thanksgiving. We plan to get together maybe Friday for lunch before she flies back to Arizona. We're going to a place I've never been before some place like 27 South State Street area should be interesting it's a knock off of Gourmandise home by the same company same Bell affair. She'll be with Amy at least and maybe Amy's partner Linda. Should be an interesting lunch. I hope it's not too cold should be okay Cloud wise I don't think it should be precipitating. I hope this relocation too Arizona let's forget some peace of mind and enjoyment out of the rest of her life.

No comments: