Sunday, November 19, 2023

Favorites

 It has been dark overcast and rainy all day and it indeed did feel cool if not cold. Early on I Rose even though I didn't go out to breakfast but I turned on the heater by my computer system and made breakfast. That's about as active as I've been all day. Of course I watched a couple of movies but really enjoyed frying up the sausage and making french toast. The loaf of bread I got for the food bank last month was still in the refrigerator and on the verge of going back so I thought I'd better use it up as well as enjoy some french toast which I did along with the sausage. I of course have not seen anyone else all day. Haven't been to normal Sunday with mark Anthony being around I would have visited with him and the kids and even seen people at the restaurant and travel a little bit. That's okay I don't mind being quietly alone all day.


Tomorrow begins Thanksgiving week which is going to be pretty much the same except for in my mind I kind of celebrate the concept of Thanksgiving all week long. I really am thankful for what I've got, where I'm at and those I know. I'm going to start thinking of what and how I plan to celebrate the holiday. I'm not going to do a major cookout as I've done before I am going to think about picking up some high-end TV type dinners that would be Thanksgiving oriented IE turkey and our mashed potatoes and dressing. Maybe I can mix and match you know by a TV dinner with a lot of Turkey and mix it with another TV dinner that might have more dressing and mashed potatoes. I was thinking about this last night that might be the way to do it or maybe two TV dinners just so you'll have an abundance of the Thanksgiving items for your individual Thanksgiving meal that might be good too. Or, and I think it's too late to consider this now. Order one of those like homemade Thanksgiving meals brought to you by someone who does this for an ungodly amount of money but actually does taste like real life Thanksgiving. I don't know how much I was spend for such a treat but you know I'm worth it I don't know if I would spend that kind of money on myself but maybe just once. It may be the thing to do cuz I never knows if one's going to see the next Thanksgiving. And maybe, if the weather's good, which it's supposed to be, maybe I'll try to find a restaurant that's serving of Thanksgiving dinner. It would be nice if there was some place close by cuz I don't think bus services are going to be operating that day very much if at all. If I had a van but we know about that. I was kind of thinking of possibly ordering a decent Pizza on Wednesday and having it for Thanksgiving or even making the batch of Garb Rock I haven't done that for a while that would be sort of good too I have all kinds of options Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays…

No comments: