Wednesday, November 08, 2023

Wednesday's Wowe's

 Just my luck. Remember yesterday my wheelchair guy was supposed to show up but he didn't and this morning I found out that he just basically forgot. It's just that I really need to have this chair fixed it's really beginning to bite into my regular life. So as we were talking we set up an appointment and I was pleased to find out that he could come by tomorrow night maybe around actually tomorrow afternoon around 5:00 p.m. that sounded good to me but something was Naggy in the back of me but I wasn't sure what until I happened to check The Independent Living web page and sure enough tomorrow night is board meeting. So I've got to be down there at 5:15 there's no way I can work with Alan at 5:00 p.m. to fix my chair. So who knows when I'm going to be able to get this thing fixed ticks me off. But I need to back away it'll all work out one way or the other at least I'm alive and I'm okay.


I've been in denial again and it seems like I do have a UTI that I'm going to have to get looked at which means getting together getting dressed and looking fairly okay jumping the bus and going to the outpatient IHC facility and getting are giving a sample of urine and then them right in the script which hopefully will knock out whatever bugs I got. It seems like I've been getting this a lot lately and I thought with my demonos and everything that I would be doing a better job of not being UTI. I can basically sleep okay I'm surprised at that it's just during the day having to pee every 15 minutes or so and then peeing all over yourself sometimes cuz you can't get there on time or if you're out and about that's even worse trying to find a bathroom and then trying to Cath yourself with all your gear in your way that you have to move and coordinate out of. I could be getting discouraged but I'll get past this and get on to my life again I'm sure of it. I keep thinking however I'm going to enter in another stage most likely a final stage and things will digress I don't know how quickly or how significantly but the writing certainly been on the wall. I've been thinking of Pat lately who fell and broke her head couple weeks ago then that person who got hit by the car 67-year-old woman knocked backwards on the back of her head broke the head and she died that afternoon or later on that night. It's just that easy to slip away. Don't mind me I'm just sort of out of it right now too much pissing, Too Much Death and winter again doesn't make me very buoyant. I also think I'm a little concerned / spooked about coming home tomorrow after the board meeting which will probably be around 7:30 or something but it's going to be way dark by then now that we're into regular time again. So it's going to be dark and cold and I'm probably going to be wet and stinky but I play the cards as I'm dealt and see what happens…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can do it!!