Sunday, November 26, 2023

Simply Sunday

 It's a pretty charged Sunday evening. I'm not sure but I think I'm about ready to blow my pants. I wonder if I can get to bed if I do that I'll take the pressure off and maybe I can make it till tomorrow morning when it's time to shower and Melissa gets here. I don't think I've eaten that much this weekend and I did have a fairly decent poop on Friday but still I've certainly feel crampy tonight. I must confess though it is Thanksgiving weekend which means I may have eaten more than usual. That thought crossed my mind this morning at breakfast with Marc Anthony and the kids. I ordered sausage and gravy biscuits ate quite a bit of it and that was about the real only meal that I really had for dinner I made some concoction of chili from Melissa with three tamales from the can. It was pretty good maybe a little spicy but not too bad but still again more food in filling up that bowel even though it's at the top of the stomach. It's cold these days temperature didn't even get out of the low 30s. It wasn't too bad going to and from the restaurant. I wore the new sweatshirt Jasmine and Jackson got me for Thanksgiving. Fairly decently it's a little tight I just never be able to wash it in hot water that's for sure. But so cold though that I didn't have any desire to go anywhere once I got back from the restaurant. I'd pretty much did my usual of watching Netflix as well as old Marvel movies or whatever Disney has to offer and focused on trying to keep my anus closed so it's not let the poop out. Like I said just hope I can make it through the night I may have to get something to wrap up in.


I thought about starting my letters for December but I never got around to that point I'm a little gun shy now at least sending the girls and Shelly's letters because of the problems I've had trying to get letters through to them. I'll try again but this time I'll let Shelly know when I send them so she can be on the lookout. I've had the best idea regarding the problem I've had with trying to get parts of turkeys that I could have her Thanksgiving. What I plan to do maybe next year if I'm still around is to purchase a turkey I don't know late summer Early Autumn and cut it up and freeze portions of it and then cook just exactly what I need for my own Thanksgiving. That's the way to do it I don't know why I didn't come on that idea sooner. I think I've been relying on trying to have other people do it when seriously I think I could do it or at least supervise somebody else doing my turkey. I still like the idea of doing half a turkey at a time. I saw an interesting video this evening and how the sky cut the turkey all up to put into a cylinder to put into you know hot oil to cook it in deep fat frying oil thing that's the same thing I'm thinking of doing not not deep fat frying as much as just cutting up into individual pieces and then just roasted the individual pieces like a leg and an arm and a breast. That's the way to go that's the way to do it

No comments: