Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Hump Day Hassles

 It was so weird last night when I finally went to bed. My stomach have been gurgling and making weird noises all day nothing different really than usual. I felt that I just had a lot of gas and that once I hit the mattress at the end of the day I would just shoot it all out my system well on his way off on that. When I rolled off my chair onto the bed I did break air but a lot of it was poop. Fortunately I was able to minimize a lot of the poop creep but it was still there I wish I had a towel or something which I could have used to wipe things up luckily I did have a diaper that I had stuck on the bed for that very reason it didn't catch a lot of the poop but it got enough thank goodness and luckily Melissa had a mattress protector underneath the sheets. It wasn't as bad as it really could have been. I'm just hoping now my stomach will settle down and I'll stop the girdles as well as the fear that I'm going to have a bowel explosion.


I am so blessed in that Melissa has no problem with any of the issues I have particularly with poop issues she just jumps in cleans everything up and tells me not to worry that's not a problem. This morning she stripped the bed right off and started two loads of wash as well as washed down my wheelchair cushion in my power chair. On top of sweeping the floor and making the apartment look really good. I am so fortunate to have Melissa in my life I hope we can continue to be together for some time. She does a great job and I really cannot fault her particularly with the struggle she has in her regular life. He's quite fun to have around.


On top of everything else that was happening this last 24 hour. I thought that I had one more day before my toenail appointment but it was today. Last night before I rolled into bed I had plugged in my chair to get charged but the charger wasn't plugged in all the way so it looked like I was getting a charge but I was not. So when I woke up I only had 3/4 of a charge in my battery really not enough to go from her I need to go on the bus to the end of the line and jump another bus to go further and then still have to roll a couple blocks today's appointment was just not going to work. Luckily I did call the podiatrist gave her/ the receptionist my problems and she forgave me the 20 bucks penalty fee if you call to cancel your appointment within the 24-hour window. They indicated today that I would be okay since it wasn't my fault. Like I said it's been a busy 24 hours and I've been watching the Utah Jazz get their butts kicked so I think it's about ready time for me to get to bed with the diaper ellipsis

No comments: