Monday, February 16, 2009

Face Book

I recently started a Face Book account. I have tons of account it seems, on the Internet, but I have started getting into this Face Book thing.

It’s kind of fun. A couple of years ago I post an entry about how the grade school I went to was torn down and how I was bummed that I don’t have a grade school to return to. Then I got this idea—do a Face Book group on the grade school. Campus school in
Boise Idaho 1953-1991. So I have been sending invitation to everyone I can remember and who I have email addresses for. My brother Paul, has responded, which is cool and I am just curious who else well. The risk is when I uncloak, what am I opening myself up for. I have sent a couple of invitations to folks who I doubt will even remember me and if the these folk do remember me how do they remember me and do I want them to know that I am still alive and risk them trying to get hold of me. We’ll just have to see. If this works then I am going to do one for East Jr. High.

No comments: