Monday, February 09, 2009

Stupid Crip Tricks



I got an email from my buddy Seattle Eric today. Eric has a developmental disability. Eric moved up to Seattle a couple of years ago but we have kept in touch via the internet and Eric always stops into the office when ever Eric is in town. I like Eric, he is a mover and shaker and I am sure will do great things before he live this rock. Any way Eric sent me this great video clip of Aaron Fotherinham another young dudes with a developmental disability: spinal bifida.
I know am going to get into trouble with my earlier “Super Crip” diatribe and how much these super crips turn me off but there are a couple of super crips out there which kinda of fascinate me. I don’t know much about this Aaron Fotherinham person except what I have read on the NET. I think there is a basic difference if what he does as his extreme sport and the other super crips. I understand this Aaron is also on some sort of speakers tour which could shake my confidence in him but he seems authentic and would do his sport regardless of celebrity.

No comments: