Monday, May 25, 2009

Another Holiday

The morning was cold, gray and rainy when I got up. I made coffee then breakfast, or part of the breakfast and settled in for a nice quiet pre-Memorial Day Sunday. About 3:30 of 4:00 the clouds parted and the sun began warming things and I decided to go head with my cook out. It was a small cook out just Dianne and myself; everyone else is busy or out of town and all of that I good. I did baby back ribs, dogs, one chuck steak and some fish. We also had corn on the cob.

Around 5:30 the clouds started to regroup, the temperature dropped and winds picked up. Everything was done except the ribs which we brought in, wrapped up and stuck in the oven for the rest of the evening while we ate and watched re3corded movies till bed time. I still need to get to a bookstore but have picked up an old Stephen King I have laying round and that works.

No comments: