Friday, May 01, 2009

May Day

I love this schedule, being off each Friday making a perpetual long weekend. It’s a nice morning this morning fast becoming noon for a May 1st. I wish I could enjoy the day and weekend more if I did not have home work. I have the proposal to do or try to do and I also have grants I need to read and grade. Luckily, the weather , this weekend, will not be spectacular but the day looks nice now. Plus we have dog head Lilly coming over to spend a day or two while her parents are the Grand Canyon. Lilly should be gone by Sunday night.

We are also aggressively battling a wound outbreak on my butt. I will need to be laying more, taking off the weight, off the wounds. I did speak with my wound professional yesterday and he said, that I could stay up if I used my power chair and used the ‘tilt’ function a lot. I hate these wound.

Thanks Mark A., we did not get the lawn mower as we had talked bout yesterday but Mark A. came over and got the old mower running and did the compete lawn , front and back; a perfect job. Thanks, Dianne and I are hoping to get out to Home depot today or sometimes this weekend and get the mower Home Depot has on sale. Purchasing a lawnmower may just be the big spot in my weekend.

No comments: