Tuesday, April 03, 2012

I Wait and Wait and Wait

Still, nothing, I have heard nothing from anyone about what is going to happen to me in my job. All the people who have control over the situation seemed to be gone either on vacation, business meetings, are just out of communication. Little spooky as we get closer and closer to the end date. I need to be getting more proactive--and not rely solely on these folks who seem to be looking after my best interest. Nothing paranoid, but sometimes I wonder if my best interest is the same as their best interest. Anyway, the phone so been dead all day, yesterday the phones rang and rang and rang I was busy and this is good. Today I sit and wait for the phone to ring an wonder what is going to happen.

You know what's weird, is that last two days I have been on testosterone replacement therapy and I seem to be more active network. When the problems with testosterone usage is yet to be very careful on who is exposed, what is exposed to the testosterone jelly. Put we have been doing is applying the jelly smearing it on the target area, before you go to work. But this has to be done early in the morning since I leave for the office at 645 650 something like that. Since Dianne has been helping me with the application it's only fair work around her schedule and what she can or cannot do. So this morning she was pretty tired so we decided to apply the medication in the evening as opposed to the morning. The long run should all be the same the the testosterone will be absorbed by the skin and I will wreak whatever benefits testosterone therapy has to offer. It's where it is today have been somewhat ambivalent, all they and I'm wondering if is the correct results of not applying the testosterone this morning as I had the last test two mornings. I just cannot believe the testosterone's making this much difference work I'm going to have to watch this more closely.

No comments: