Friday, April 27, 2012

Cool Down

The rains came in overnight pushed by fierce wind creating havoc and hail Nicole leaving for anyone unfortunate enough to be caught out in the elements. This makes sense of course sense we were to celebrate and we did celebrate administrative assistants day here at the office by meeting early and having breakfast--out in the communty at a small hotel not far from our offices.

Have you had one of those days where it seemed everything you did seem to be counterproductive to what you are trying to get accomplished? Are more interesting to me, do I need to recognize signs when signs are presented to me? For instance this morning I just couldn't get dressed. Maybe it's a little thing, that there was no hot water for showering or shaving. I managed to cold shave almost feel shave so I adjusted to that went upstairs got my meds and proceeded to start dressing. I got one leg in my pants then proceeded to drop the pants leg for the other leg, I usually have grabbing devices of one sort or another close hand but today I just couldn't keep any of those items in my hands. I struggle the got the pants leg up four times and dropped it four times, the same with trying to reach my hook which at phone on the floor, and the bungee cord hook I use when I can't get my other hooks everything kept dropping on the floor. And again I begin to wonder my being told something? Do I need to listen to the Spirit or what is the Spirit trying to tell me? I was wondering if I didn't heed the warnings now would there be something Karen this happen to me on the way to the train are on the train are at the restaurant? But after some struggle I finally got my shoes am okay, and I found a shirt that I could wear the wasn't too exposing and the vest to go over it cover the areas the skin that so offends Frank the guy at work and I made a transfer to the chair with little problems and is able to keep my shoe on. Yes these are good signs I don't know if they totally negated are equalized the challenges I do have and that point that many feel a little bit more comfortable in my decision to carry forth my day.

The cold front moved in overnight with the wind I talked about but by morning, early morning, it looks like the blustery portion of the front had moved on. I stuck my head out the door couple times though all was wet there was no precipitation happenings time I'd looked out. Dianne had indicated if need be she would drive me to the train station but I couldn't see the need for that. I actually had to dig out my red jacket to wear around my shoulders because the temperature drops so significantly as well as retrieve my gray cap. Those materials had been put away for the summer--in fact most of my long sleeve shirts we put away last week during the 80° weather. Too soon though,cool weather has returned and now it's a matter just getting through the weekend.

So one more weekend to get through bad weather which is okay, I have grants to read as a drag the bitter sacrifice a bad weekend weatherwise the good one. It will be a long weekend for me just because I have my colonoscopy on Monday--I thought I'd gotten away from it for a couple weeks but Dianne got back that's good uncomfortable speaking it must be done.

No comments: