Thursday, April 19, 2012

It Starts

Well, it had happened. The transition is beginning and it's a little spooky for me. This morning I got a new e-mail for my boss indicating that the new boss, the boss of the place I'm going to, is meeting with her possibly me and other members of the staff tomorrow to begin I transition phase away from this office I suppose to begin my transition to the new office. It's weirding my boss out, she doesn't want to see me go – but now it's really going to happen.

If I was smart, I would start dismantling my office; bring in boxes, throwing stuff away and just getting ready for the move. I'm not sure when that point will be, I suppose those items will be ironed out in tomorrow's meeting in meetings to come. I know I should be out of here this office no later than June 30, 2012. But I don't know if my boss think I'll be out before then, I do know she and other staff have been looking hungrily at my office area. That's the way it is. I wish I could tell you more but this is all I got for now stay tuned for the move.

No comments: