Monday, May 21, 2012


 Asher trying his new walking skills as Gabe looks on...

Weekends can be a blur I understand this and this last weekend was no different, it was not because we were doing so much the weekend was a blur maybe it's because we did so little that as I look back on the weekend little bit unfocused. We continue to work on the house, getting the house cleaned up for the Brooks visit which is to be this week. And of course, the most assistance I can be in anything like this (like the ramp project) is to assist those who can do and for me to stay out of their way. This case the help Dianne and stay out from underfoot.

It seems I am fastly coming to the last of the television season finales, this is great news for me, which means we are going quickly into that vast desert of summer reruns an poor viewing options on the tube. Friday night, was an example of this. Earlier in the year we were able to record good viewing from Thursday night and Wednesday night and use that viewing to get past the bleak spots on Friday evening and Saturday if we need to. There's always the option of Red box but not this Friday. You can only do so much with the Internet. Even though I stayed up way too late. Saturday morning came and I made some breakfast and stayed away--grabbed some McDonalds hamburgers and a couple movies from the Red box. We cleaned it we were exhausted, broke watch the movies and Dianne is not yet ready for bed so I stayed up and did the dishes another eventful day. Sunday dawned with promise of being a great day. Clean dishes and access to the stove I made green pepper ham and mushroom Fridays I fall short of calling them on let's. There are good and filling got us going. Again staying now the way, I went over to Al and Laney's and spent a couple hours with the old folks catching up. It'd been a while since we last spoke and I was feeling guilty. Spend a couple hours there talking with Albert and Lanay. It's a shame, I think Albert is on his way out, dizziness, poor feeling, and in severe chills does not sound good. To try to talk him into going in and having these symptoms considered that the old guy wouldn't do it. I can't say that I blame him – – because I sort of know where he is coming from; still I will hate to lose the old guy.

I dropped the movies off at the Red box and returned home, and visit number three half-hour since I left Diane's becoming concerned that once she found my dinner dizziness ancients all was already. The kids were bringing over Sunday dinner in the house was coming along fine. Sunday evening was the annular eclipse and Gabe was totally excited, he had pilfered his dad's welding masks in order to watch the event. The bread over great barbecue and we sort of settled in to wait for the eclipse to begin of course in the best Utah fashion the clouds rolled in just as the sun seemed to be being gobbled up. Gabe of course freaks and eventually throws everybody in the car and heads off to find clear sky that they can view the eclipse. Dianne and I eventually found the eclipse on the Internet being broadcast live with great color commentary. All in all it wasn't a bad weekend but still I hope for more.

No comments: