Wednesday, May 16, 2012



I am back in the office today. I am doing pressure releases like mad and tilting back in my chair and thinking as lite as I can but I can still feel the pressure of my body bearing down on the hip with the injury and getting stressed. I have spent the morning returning calls, emails and getting acclimated to my  office--it seems forever since I have been here. The boss and staff of the office also took off for consumer meeting is far reaches of the State. Everyone is encouraging me to leave early to go home and take the weight off my butt i.e. get off your butt, go back to bed!!! I cannot stand the thought of laying round all after noon. I actually put calls into my PT and durable medical vendor to begin the process to acquire a Roho cushion--I sort of love/hate Roho's but if sitting  on a Roho will extend my time up at work or play I am ready to consider the cushion.

So, I'm off home to bed for the remainder of the day--I really am trying to be good.

No comments: