Friday, January 22, 2016

FNG

I have noted an entertaining phenomenon with me here at the SNF as the facility seems's to be filling up more so than I've ever seen it. Every day there seems to be new people in the lunchroom or the dining room. So all the table seem to be filling up and you have to sit with somebody you don't necessarily kknow our think you don't want to know. Just so you know I did not sleep well last night and I really was not in the mood to meet anybody new or old for that fact. A good example would have been lunch today, Dianne and I were sitting at a table having lunch when the old fart with the knee repair came by pushing his walker how much time do I do vote to the FM G ass to sit down. I really couldn't say no I made it take so much for this guy to move anywhere. So he sat down and really that was the end of day and at night discussion.

I did not sleep well last night making the last 24 hours real challenge. So I speak and pretty grumpy buy dinner. So when I finally got to the dining room idea the fast survey and found Bruce the F ng sitting alone and I figured that would be the least challenging scenario for dinner. I had heard a little bit about Bruce and most interesting is that he's actually from China or he's at living in Shanghai China and came to this place via the University and before that China where his legs gave out. I wish I understood the scenario more he just seems alone in this country. Now he is a no he is not Asian and it really must be challenging living in Shanghai with the population the 14 million with very little white folk. He seem to get by however just fine. He is scared because he does not know why his legs have given out and so far learn medical minds of Utah have not been able to figure it out either leaving him just a bit scared I don't blame him going to allow the same scenario myself.

I wish I had felt better so I could have paid better attention to the guy talking we did okay though I think we could on a lot better.. Though he does have an interest in story get could have been a lot better and there's so much left unsaid the background story the back story I'm sure is way more interesting than the front story. My question is how much time do I want to devote to this F ng. Best case scenario he's going to be here a couple weeks they're going to cure him are not and send it back to China. So if you lose her if he dies it soon have all the same to me so why even spend time getting to know him cuz he'll be out my life soon one way or the other. But I'm still the beans have told in my name and a lil bit about myself and I'm sure he'll want to know more. So straighten up , be the person you can be and get on with it FNG or what.

No comments: