Saturday, May 14, 2016

First World Problems


10:30 AM And I'm up rolling around the house, Basically dressed and trying hard not to have meltdown. It's not that I have not had my morning coffee hate to be so shallow as to have my coffee are not had my coffee be the the D terminer of my day. However it is true,I have not made the coffee Because the coffeemakers not plugged in and I cannot reach the plug-in or the wall socket to plug the coffee maker in – – after that is just a simple matter of pushed the “on”. Also I noted when I got up this morning transferring to my power chair from the bed that my power chair had not been charged even though Dianne , last night, took special efforts to ensure the charger was plugged into my chair. Somehow, sometime yesterday the power source from the wall to the charger is been interrupted or unplugged. It is just so frustrating To have so many things seemingly important in my life out of my control. Coffeemaker this is the second time this week someone has unplugged the coffee maker for whatever reason and not plugged the device inWhen they were finished. In all honesty I think I may have been the one who unplugged the coffee maker when I had The can opener plugged in when I had to open a can of peppers. The issue is I cannot reach the plug-in/wall sockets. The best solution I think is to run some sort of a power strip behind the coffee maker or to the side of the coffee maker. There are three or four devices on the coffee island or the coffee pan: Coffeemaker, coffee grinder and can opener. Now I don't mind plugging and unplugging the device to operate just like can reach the socket plug-in that I get my frustration going. So if we had a power strip plugged into the socket That I can reach I will still have access the power via the strip solving the problems.

Now the problem with the power chair is another issue is just hard to tell if you charging unless you actually have access or able to see the green charging light. Just have to make sure all things are Plugged and working. One alternative to this issue is to have access to other chargers and I do have access to other chargers but not accessible to me at the present in a fit of cleaning frenzy a few weeks ago I had all the chargers rounded up stuffed into a box thrown up on a shelf and I can't reach. Sure enough now that I need them I do not have access to them. So now I'm going to Get one of the chargers and place it where I can reach it so I can use it when I need to. The upside of this whole problem is that I still have probably have to charge on my chair which means I can get about anyplace I need to get to today without problem. I just have to make sure I keep an eye on the power indicator. And I might even today if I can get one of the Chargers operational plug-in to a charger and read a couple hours our work on the computer while my batteries charge enough for the rest the day.

True, these are truly First World problems I know but Third World are not these are my problems with my responsibility to get it fixed.


No comments: