Friday, May 20, 2016

Knock At The Door


No actually I feel pretty good all things considered. I was up last night till 2 AM and y'all know how much I hate staying up late but last night was weird. I couldn't breathe my nose is all plugged up I think it may have been analogy I don't know but still it was pretty scary for me. It's not like this is never happened before it has and I go through all kinds of scenarios of my mind about what is going on. I should just accept the fact that I just have to wait it out and eventually I will start breathing again… But what if I don't? What if I have to go on oxygen start dragging around one of those green tubes. I just don't know how I could deal with that legacy do all the other old parts do. Still, don't want to have to do that they don't want to have to be scared in the middle of the night. But it's okay around 2 o'clock my nose started decongestant in a few minutes later I was asleep.

I didn't sleep long however I think I was probably awake by 5:30 AM or 6 AM. Tried to force myself to get back in the slumber land but it didn't happen and I knew that it wouldn't. Then I dropped the controls to my power bed or electric bed! This really is a fly got a fix got a figure out some way to have a book or something that will not let the trolls drop when I do it all the time and I got a stop. This morning I dropped the controls while my bed was tilted up and I was sort of high and it took me forever to snag the controls off the floor. Luckily had access to my bungee cord which I used to drag on the floor and snag the cord and drag up the controls allowing me finally to jump in my chair. This took at least an hour if not two hours because all the time I was just about falling out of the bed in fact my legs did fall off the bed and headed drag my ass literally backup onto the mattress.

Oh I forgot to say that last night Dianne found another wound up my ass and she dressed the wound with the magic tape and I pray it will stop the degradation of the wound. I don't know though I don't think it is and is cushion thing I noticed or worse me there's something inside my body saying it's time shutdown it's happy trails time. I hope not unlike to be around for a while longer will see. Seriously.


Once I was up it still took me a couple hours to get dressed and and I'm wearing shorts! Even if it's not the end of the world for me is it a view of things to come will I continue to debilitate at this rate? Can I stand that? I really need to get things done I really need to start doing things I have always wanted to do . Time is short in the here knock at the door…

No comments: