Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Hot Days – Vacs– Patios Becoming Clean!


It's July 5 and the outdoors temperature is finally hot, or Kind of hot depending on how you like your summer days. I'm finally beginning to enjoy my summer days. I don't know I am done with therapy but I sure didn't go today and I have not heard back from anyone at the rehab clinic. I'm sure the “the man” has stopped paying for my therapy. So I guess I'll get more therapy during another billing cycle for Medicare but at this point I must be done. Therefore it's up to me to continue my physical regimen of working out. I have set the rickshaw up on the back patio. The patio where I keep my little garden of tomato plants and onions. The patio has been a mess and I've just been getting around back there the best that I can. Now that the raccoons gone it seems like I've develop a whole new relationship with the patio. I have decided for whatever reason I'm cleaning up the back as well as I can. Today I dug an old broom out of the garage and began sweeping the debris and garbage on the patio off. That's great that sure doesn't take much to make even a humble place like the patio begin to look great. I wish I had access to the indoor outdoor vac – – I hope we still have it. And in one of my tantrums I may have gotten rid of the vacuum. We even have a smaller vac that would work I think if we still have it. Hopefully, when Casey gets back or decides to come over and help clean the garage I'll find some of these devices. Still I'm going to clean up as much as I can in the back. I'm finding out again how much occupational therapy can make a difference. All the things I'm doing is OT stuff. I even noticed this morning I was moving some cinderblocks and how heavy they were and that by just going through the motions I am really working out. So just cleaning up the patio is given me a cardio workout. I'm even thinking I should make it part of my regimen to lift up cinderblocks certain number of times a day. I understand this is not like using real weights but it be like lifting weights in the Third World: you do with what you got. I can understand that now Third World countries, ghettos and even prisons when I've got a cinderblocks you lift cinderblocks. It all makes sense. But since I'm not Third World country I have a rickshaw, I have other weights and an Upper something machine. I have my arm bike and I have my gloves is no reason I can't actively lift myself into losing much more weight. It all makes sense the baby some reason that's what I'm going to do. When I worked my brains out this summer lifting and be in physical just see how much weight I can lose.

This post was supposed be about me cleaning up the Patio and sort of turned into something about my physical regimen oh well they actually seen to work out together.


No comments: