Monday, July 18, 2016

With Time To Spare

Once I finished the writing, I went back and searched some files and there it was the image  I call Stiletto A

Turned out to be a full day for me which is good. I've been feeling so ill lately that in the got ever get back to doing what. I really want to to doAnd that is to be out experiencing what life I can. But whatever illness I've been going through sure has limited me. I been feeling a little bit better last couple days I even got some sleep last night – – not as much light of light but enough to not make me feel like an rolling around in the fog. There been easier to stay home and mope around the house. I cannot stay in bed lesson just totally sick so I be moping around. But I had an appointment With my new urologist today and I really did not want to miss it. Dianne is still ill with the same thing that I've got in fact I believe that is where I got my illness.. So I was on my own, Dianne needed to stay home and rest.

I made an awfully late appointment for me, 2:15 PM, in the afternoon– – I know redundant but what the heck I thought was cute – – so I really had all morning and for early afternoon just to mess around. I water my plants filled up the water bottle and then hung around, visiting Dianne little bit. She put together a great talking sheet for the urologist. I took off a little bit after 12 because I wanted to stop at a fast food before my appointment. I eventually caved in and when and McDonald's. Don't tell anyone but I got a big Mac (540 cal) that is a third of my daily allotment. I told him I did not want the burger with cheese but that's what I got – – I ate it anyway. I was hoping I could wait for the bus which you take me right to the hospital/Dr.'s office but that would've been another 30 minutes so I just cited motor on down which I did without incident. WhoaI beg your pardon I just realized I was giving a blow-by-blow documentation of my day that's not what I wanted. I'm on the road that is all. The point is as I was rolling down the road I once again came across the perils footwear, this day is a pair of sandals sitting on the sidewalk or the grass next to the sidewalk under a bus stop. I would buy it at first and then chided myself because I was going to document all the footwear I see on the side of the road because they're so much. So stopped and took this image.

When I got my new tablet couple weeks ago and I transferred images from my old tablet I was a little miffed that only part of the images transferred over and then I realized those images weren't on this tablet – – I don't know where they are. I have noted things tend to disappear off my electronic equipment. Especially, my cell phone. This is kind of freaky. I really want to find one of my favorite images of all time a stiletto I found on the side of the sidewalk. I was enamored by the item. I took great care to get its image and now I cannot find it. If the images around I'll find it and if it's not that's fine too lesson learned: take care the things that are precious to Me. So to that end, I've taken all my images of footwear put them in a single album. Hope that helps me track of the images.

I met with my new urologist, I think you can be a great guy. I even went to my durable medical provider spoke with my sales guy – – who still is not come through with repairs to my chair. But I got some intermediate work done and then I still made a home with power to spare. It was in the 90s today I felt just fine.

No comments: