Saturday, July 09, 2016

Thanks 10.1 You Were The Best!


It's kind of funny but when I went out this morning to water the plants I took my old Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 with me. I took measures last night to make sure that the tablet was plugged in and charged. The net a couple times which is not such a big deal before I got 9.7 but I been doing it even more so since I got the new technology. Even with all its problems cracked screen, very slow processor and having a problem loading new items either for the net are just new programs the tab is saying “let me go”. I took it with me this morning because I thought well I really do like the camera of the old 10.1. But I like the new camera on the 9.7 just as much probably even better because the compact size and lighter weight makes machine easier to work with but I just couldn't let the 10.1 go just yet. Realizing that then I justified carrying with me that I can use it as a radio receiver. Which it works fairly well granted it's a little slow on the uptake but once the program is in place and starts receiving the feed it's pretty good little radio– – I envision using the 10.1 in the shop when the shop becomes available.In the back my mind I know that I may do this once or twice but really I have a radio in the shop. I have a radio my cell phone and a camera but shall use should a need to – – best of all I have a new tablet the 9.7 and does everything quicker and better.


Truth is the tab 10.1 is an old friend. In honesty I must admit that really for the first time I was ready to about turn my back on the 10.1 the second the 9.7 arrived.I was kind surprised that I left alone until the cover Dianne order came in yesterday's mail. In fact I've been working on the garden and noticed the postman had placed two of the items that came under the mat in front of the steps going to the front door. It was a couple hours later I got to thinking that pay the tablet cover might come soon that I realized that that's probably what was under the the mat. And sure enough after I finagled my book long enough to pull the package up beside my will where I can reach over and pick it up, sure enough it was the cover. I opted up put it on the tablet and then displayed in the side. Today I messed with the 9.7 a little bit and I can tell and getting ready to sort of dive in, nd use the machine the way that Dianne says that I do use a tablet. I'm feeling and excitement with the new machine that I haven't really felt with the other tablets I've owned. I really lucky guy

No comments: