Thursday, July 14, 2016

Summer Time: Cold


I'm suffering. I really thought that I was immune to the disease process that is floating around our family right now once again I am faced with just how mortal I am. I've got some sort of just congestion as well as runny nose. I'm blessed that so far I have been spared the sore throat that Dianne suffered with. So I'm coughing right now – – not as bad as I think Dianne has coughed but we do has medication, antihistamines and such that can really drive me up should I need that. I took some last night and it seemed to help. I thought I didn't sleep very well but I've been doing okay today. I was supposed to go to lunch with Duane B. But as I generated into coughing fits I figured it was best to cancel the event which I did last night around 1115 1130 with messenger. Bums me out because I really want to meet with Duane and go over some of the things that's happened the last month or so. I sure appreciate Duane making time for me he's a bit of a Merry widow I suspect I'm sure he's got his plateful.

I've listed or posted an image of the clothing article I found on the road. I found this on the way to my assist meeting yesterday on Tuesday. What's really interesting is that I took the pictures of the one article and then a few yards down I found the second glove. Kind of weird the way that these items presented themselves. Even more weird that the wind is blowing in such a way that the gloves seem to move on their own. You can see how the glove is inflated like the hand of the invisible man was inside. They didn't take an image of the second glove that figure 1 was enough to get the idea things found in the road. I found a couple pretty interesting finds. One of the best is an image of a high-heeled shoe I found one morning on the way to work. I would sure like to know the story behind that particular item but it's a good one. Bums me out I can't find the image on my drives yet but I know I have one. Today I actually open day album that I'm going to categorize or quantify All like items together. This is seen a lot of hassle when I want to find one or two show a specific image to somebody.


No comments: