Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Vacation

I think I hate vacations but I am taking my vacation regardless. I donot take vacation I will loose a bunch of hour, days,weeks, if I DONOT TAKE IT.I have of course built up so much time by never taking vacation because, frankly, most of the time I would rather be working. I guess I am blessed because I have a job I like and I work with folks that I like. Hey, donm't freak because I used the term “blessed”. Blessed is a cultural idom built into me from th local Utah culture. So, today is the first real day of vacation and I have till the first of August. Yesterday was the state –I don't count that because everyone got that off. Today is real. I went with Di this morning to the MD's office, had breakfast at the Hospital cafeteria Then to D.I. For clothes and to see if other things I have been looking for a while had come in...they had so I got th turntable. I have been waiting for a turntable to come in with a needle which works—I now can start transferring my vinyl to hard drive and from there to disc. If I can figure it out I should be pretty busy. So, I got this stuff, the came home. Dianne is sleeping


Next I went out to the garage and started cleaning up a couple of “leaf Corners' you know the place where the wind stashes leaves and other junk till you clan it out. I worked on the project until I started see , what I thought was wolf spiders” and other “jumpers” I did not want to contend with. I guess I need to get over to Earnst or Lowes and get the “bug Bomb”and nuke the place.


So what do I wish to accomplish the rest of the vacation? I want to finish the novel I am currently reading, do some drawing and catch a couple more movies. Then I can get back to work and finish the summer. I would like to work on some writing...finish a couple of the short stories I have been working on for months. This is one of the reasons I do the blog. The blog keeps me in some sort of writing form.

No comments: