Sunday, February 25, 2007

More Parties




Yesterday was Anakah's celebrated birthday, or the family party. Seven years old and queen of the party. Lots of presents, lots of family and lots of cake. Bridget and Gabe had the party at their home and it was one of the ALL family functions to be held there. I was a bit worried the house would not be large enough for everyone but surprise surprise everyone fit comfortably. Great Grandmother Smith was the oldest at 95 and Hannah at four, so 91 years of history. There of course were family who could not be present and we missed them. But there were enough there to have a great time. Brooks was there with his new girlfriend, Theresa and Jack and the boys and Carla and her parents and boys. I have a clip on my youtube account. I am going to try to import the clip into this entry but I have not had much luck with the technology lately if not check out “meadowlarkmark” at Youtube. I am continuing to read RFPs and working on the mental health website between parties...I'm exhausted.



No comments: