Monday, March 17, 2008

i FEEL TH sTRESS

There seems to be a cloak of stress hanging over the office. I sensed it when my partner came in this morning. Later when the boss got in and started machine gunning emails out and I got one , an email, right between the eyes. A CC for me regarding earlier email shot out last week sometime about meetings and things indicated or promised and could my website handle the information which will be generated by the information piece. I think I have the situation mostly all under control but I am not sure just enough to feel some pressure.

So on top of this my partner seemed to be doing the ‘silent treatment. She was handling a lot of personal calls from her husband and that is always a bad sign sense they have been apart for a while now and are figuring out what the net step is going to be. As we had to communicate, my work partner and myself we finally got some warm conversation going but there was definitely some stress.

No comments: