Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Just Charge It!

When I dropped my van off at the shop last week to have the problem worked on I specifically got the impression the vehicle would be fixed by Monday, yesterday and for sure by today. I got a call a few minutes ago and guess what? The van will not even be ready until Friday this Friday!! So tonight I have work I have to do after five at the Gallavan center in Downtown Salt City that is cool because the Gallavan is just three or four blocks a way and I can easily make the roll over there even with a box of materials on my lap. Luckily the center is directly infront of the train station and I’ll just have to jump on the train to go home. I will still have to get from the train to my house which is blocks away. To make matters worse, for one reason or another my battery charger, for my power chair, did not work last night, so I have been trying to get enough of a charge to ensure I get home this evening, this means I have had to literally sit at my workstation plugged into the charger trying squeeze enough juice into my pathetic batteries. The charger is not working very good—same problem I have at the house but I am sure I have enough power to be OK.

No comments: