Monday, July 13, 2015

Monday Musings



The hot days are back I am just in from my workout at Wellness and I think it went pretty good all things considered the best part was being able to be home before 4 o'clock  and still have time to do something before the witching hour of 8 o'clock.

Actually the day was pretty good so far, Bridget called yesterday Evening and sounded like she wanted to do something Today. And I figured why not the been a while since we were together so let's check out lunch. We ended up going to HD barbecue. Oddly enough I had been talking it over this morning with my morning attendant who is been talking about this place for a couple of weeks. It seems he has property very close to the barbecue joint so I told I would check it out out too. The place is okay I had the brisket sandwich and was the first time in a great while that I like the brisket that was served me. The brisket was not all slimy and oily and fatty as what I have read lately when ordered the brisket sandwich. That was good to find someplace that's worthwhile drop into the very yet it's not long ways away just a few minutes by the connector.

Dianne indicated she'd be going in to the city to hang out with Bridget and the kids and she would drop me off at Wellness. Wellness is located a kind of busy but the attendant Avery was there. Avery I think is one of the better attendance she is focused and seems genuinely interested in serving the folks working out. There are two attendance that are really good one is Avery and one is Gracie. Alex who is sort of in charge of the whole operation is fairly worthless, in my estimation. Spends a great deal of time talking, flirting, listening to music and talking with the females over in the medical clinic.I was able to get a good workout and be out of there by 2 o'clock. The whole operation, home by three which is just about right. So I plan to work out three times a week Monday Wednesday and Friday and Tuesdays I have Assist, Inc.And on Thursdays this should be very free day which is pretty exciting. This would give me a very good week. Now if I can just not bleed to death before August when I can get seen by Michelle the a colorectal surgeon.


I think we are going to try cutting back on our home health folks. Their services cost us about $1500 a month. So, we are considering, with Carl's help of cutting out three days a week in the mornings, maybe more and then Dianne doing 3 to 4 nights a week primarily the shower nights. I think this would greatly offset the 1500 and allow us to get back some breathing room. I'm still bleeding fairly heavily in the evenings when I do my bowel program. The night care seems concerned about the amount of blood actually of things all that much and I'm really hoping that when I do go to the rectal person that she was say well we just had to get a little bit that you're okay. I'm really hoping this is the case. More to come on that. So there it is first ofthe week Let's do it again tomorrow hopefully.

No comments: