Sunday, July 05, 2015

The only Cards I Get– –t Just Play!



It's the day after the Fourth of July obviously, Sunday and overcast day for once. The blaring some is blocked and the temperatures are not nearly as high as a have been a bit of reprieve from the heat we've been suffering from. There I go suffering? I don't think I'm suffering it's hot but I still think I enjoy it even though I have to be careful, I have to cover my head and I need to drinking lots of water.

The holiday was kind of fun actually. I was excited I got up or staff got me out and got my meds then proceeded to make the potato salad for yesterday's dinner. I was excited to have a holiday and somewhat celebrate the holiday. Dianne did some serious barbecuing chicken, steak and bratwursts. I was devastated to find out yesterday that our neighbors actually neighbor Lanae Lost her son a few days ago actually exactly 2 days ago! This is the third family death for her in two years. Her husband in both sons that ago. I finally went out visit with her briefly yesterday afternoon. She seems pretty good spirit wise. Perhaps she's just given up any happiness per se – – however I know this son sometimes wore her out. Maybe she's just learning to roll with the punches, she just been punched so much lately I can't stand see here anymore pain.

It's kind of weird this has been a season of death between Steven death and Jack's death earlier bummed out season so I think there are two funerals will have to attend this coming week. I will still guilty yesterday trying to enjoy the holiday but I did a little bit. Still it was weird. Bridged called later and afternoon and she and gave decided goal to Evanston to watch the huge firework show that Evanston puts on. It's a 2 Hour drive. Of course even if I could've participated like being able to have a vehicle to go over there and I could not because I had to be in bed by 9 o'clock or staff comes in o'clock from the bed. My whole life now is dictated by what I need to have done for me. I'm trying not to let it get me down. I'm still trying to pack everything and to my hours of consciousness for have to go to bed at 8 o'clock.


One last item this morning and have to call Carl and see if he'll still get me up in the mornings as opposed to having staff come in to do so . We are thinking at least three days a week are for if he can do it this would help save a little money that we are intending to put towards home health if and when I have my next surgery. I don't know seems like too little but at least will save some money. I feel like such a wet blanket in the lives of my family and friends. A well it's the only cards that I've got to play

No comments: