Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Good News Bad News



Just returned home from the medical clinic, At the University of Utah and all it was a good visit with my doc. It seems that wound is healing well, it is granulating – – whatever the hell that means – – and she put another dressing on the wound and encouraged me to keep doing the same thing for the next week and hope for closure. She also indicated that I need to increase my protein intake. She wants me to max out on protein, were talking up to 100 g a day whatever the hell that means. Hundred grams
protein were talking protein bars, drinks like Ensure And whatever else might be out there to increase protein. This of course is to assist the body in what it needs to finish mending my leg in that same time crept me for whatever is going to encounter the surgery. I kind of revolted at the hundred grams of protein but I decide what is right is best to go into the poker game with the best hand that you get.. She also described another antibiotic which is bigger and tougher than the last antibiotic that I got. It's just a lot of stuff considers me. I wish I didn't have to do all this but I do and got a be easier to work with. I think again, I've just about burnt out Dianne. I hate to think of living without her, In fact I think I would die literally on all levels. Just have to be better.

On the upside Katya, my doc,Has released me to return to Wellness which is good. I missed working out. In fact the whole thing About not going to wellness was a bit of a misunderstanding. Katya understood I was working with my legs at Wellness which is not the case I work entirely on upper body which is or has nothing to do with my wounded leg so she says by all means returned to Wellness. Have to see how the weather looks tomorrow and whatever since it's a bit of a challenge to wear shorts in the outside. It's overcast today cloudy cold almost cold Enough to snow.


After clinic we met Bridger and Asher for lunch at this little place in the Avenues. Places okay They did not serving Enough food, It was definitely a neighborhood joint but certainly had character. Boy, there's nothing corporate about it was almost an entire one-man show. It was kind of fun However little testy when begin to talk about my issues with compliance to medical direction. All downhill from there and I suppose it was my fault it always is. So, I'm going to increase my protein make focus on getting upbeat for the operation. There's not much I can do otherwise.

No comments: