Friday, November 13, 2015

Spasms B Not Proud



My spasms of gotten worse over the past couple of weeks, not looking forward to my upcoming operation, but this by having the operation my spasticity slackens and I'll be able to get some sleep then the operation was then worthwhile – – I do not know the worth deficits which might be left from the surgery hopefully I can exercise those away or fill them up again however whatever happens.

I am dragging my butt Today is a result of not being able to sleep most of which is due to the spasms experience into the sucking bed, hospital bed. This is a short-term problem however since we been Informed by Intermountain healthcare that we need to turn the bed as soon as we can find a replacement for it, something to do with my insurance provider not covering the bed. Hopefully I'll catch up on some sleep tonight. I've been searching around some of my old contacts in hopes of finding a hospital bed that we can have and which meet my needs. I even put out some feelers out on the web hopefully someone will bite me some information about accessible hospital type bed.

I spent the day in bed yesterday in order to keep pressure off my wound. This drives me crazy Staying in bed all day. I watched five different movies is about 10 hours of not more of Amazon viewing. It certainly helped me get past the day I hate wasting a day watching TV. This morning Carl and I devised a system that allows me to sit up my chair and have my feet on the hangers without putting pressure on the side of my leg. I just hope and pray the medical intervention Fixes the problem. I just don't understand why things keep getting worse and worse medically. I don't see the Doc again until this coming Tuesday and hopefully we'll see lots of progress then.

I really miss not being able to get to the gym/rehab facility workout. I do what I can here at the house but it's kind of limiting plus I miss my Association, however limited, with the other folks who come to the Wellness facility to work out. Im pretty sure I'll be limited again next week when I go to the doctor to see how my leg is doing. That means if I'm released to be a little workout the following week all have to deal with Thanksgiving and I doubt if I'm going to pay for the month of December since I will have my surgery in the first half of the month and I be down for who knows how long after that. Hopefully I'll be able to do some working out once I have the operation and I am rehabbing on Ward and after that skilled nursing facility I end up being at.


I know this is a draft posting but not a whole lot is happening in my life right now just prepping for the operation: and what comes next hopefully a wonderful spring.

No comments: