Wednesday, November 04, 2015

November Thoughts

I'm really trying not to let this whole surgery thing freak me out. And I really think I'm doing pretty well. I've accepted the fact that surgeries coming and that I spend time in the hospital and then spend time in a long-term care facility i.e. nursing home rehabbing. So I know this is all going to have it is real now I can almost touch it. However, when I got home today from my workout sugarhouse, Dianne informed me that the surgery is not 10 December as I have been told surgery is now 14 December. Changing the date the surgery is not really a big deal but just sort of irks me. But I remember when I had a discussion with nurse Susie about when I wanted it surgery she often the 14th and I said no I want the 10th  soon as I could this was the first surgery date that was open on Dr. Daly's  schedule.They can be so screwed up and just doing the calendar what else can they screw up on? Like I said it's not a huge deal is big enough to be just a little bit of stress.

I've been having trouble trying to get my posts on any type of regular basis I don't know why except for I think I'm a little bit shy in dictating to the machine when other people are around. So I try to find times when I'm alone but they never get around to dictating the posting. So for the first time I think I'm going to start working on posts that may be less than the 500 words  I have labored to do when updating my blog. I would like to get into some sort of rhythm With my blog posts but that can be real difficult next couple months as I deal with the surgery and its consequences. I would just have to do the best that I can and hope that everything is not surgery focused… I really am trying not to be a major drama mama on this whole thing.

No comments: