Monday, November 16, 2015

Searching For Control



It's Monday afternoon and again I missed my workout this morning at Wellness and sugarhouse because I'm having to take it easy do to my leg. I've been really good in compliance this last week in sitting In such Away that I did not put any pressure on the wound. This is taken almost all my resolve to do. Because, I know tomorrow(Which is my scheduled appointment with m doc)I will have my wound looked at And most likely have a fresh dressing applied which I will have to suffer another week. So I will have just a short time, I think, after I get rolling papers before I have my surgery and who knows how long I'm going to be out of commission following the surgery.  It's getting close and begin to feel some anxiety not so much with the surgery, which definitely there is some, but more with what happens afterwards and how much this is going to affect my life our lives Financially particularly in just How We'll get along and home health support the full gamut of becoming elderly/disabled elderly/in America.

I am having to wear a boot over my wrapped of leg. Therefore I have been wearing shorts at this late time of year. Luckily, the days of the Warm and I've not really left the house for any significant amount of time.It would be so difficult to get my booted foot in my pants so I guess I think the boot off long enough To Put My Pants on – – Maybe That's What I Will Do Tomorrow When We Go to the University Hospital at 1115. Today supposed to be the coldest and most wet days this week wearing shorts is not so bad. I've got a check for mail once or twice and it wasn't too uncomfortable.

So this is the way it is for  now, I'm not even really exercising home except for my green band. With the way my legs are bound together holding them straight up and down I cannot get close enough into my Saratoga silver to do my daily pump which bums me out. Hopefully I'll be back to my normal workout scenario soon. This has got to stop need to regain some form of control over my life.

No comments: