Saturday, November 07, 2015

Techno



1001 trying to time the relentlessly banal I got the paper now he's using is the nice check to see that the no liability for me lately (I and when was th well that's strange I don't know Sadie got up I remember you I don't reiterate that wasn't right unfurling Tibet was designed as I trained I must embrace another time during the night because it might just make you I drank not I I I is okay why don't you let me be a little less yesterday
my struggles on the reliable rooms place eyelet screws were able to call this the warm about know the Lord bless you how mine is a staff is was I listening to Cedillo on you absolutely will I think the relentlessly thing right now trying to not let my imagination but I think that is because that is a nice is really strange I go on Hannity

I use/have a voice to text program which I like very much and use as much as I can Overall the program works pretty well And I'm basically pleased. The program has some issues which I'm sure if they bothered me enough I could research out and fix. However, I don't use the program enough and professional situations where exactness matters. There's all kinds of things I can do to train my computer to better understand my voice, inflections and personal vocabulary but so far I have just to lazy to hone the program. I use a headset which is not the best headset in the world which I am sure would make a big difference, but again I'm either too lazy too cheap To make a change.


The first paragraph of this post is the result of leaving my headset on with the program. What is written in this paragraph is the result of couple minutes of me talking in the background, not knowing the program is still functioning, and the poor program picking whatever it can up through the headphones. It tries to make words out of whatever he hears resulting an interesting paragraph to say the least. I thought about deleting this paragraph but on second thought imagined it would make an interesting post. I am thinking I might just do this on purpose sometime to see if it would stimulate any ideas to write about. Will have to see.

No comments: