Thursday, November 05, 2015

Train Ride



I could not help myself. I have really been trying to be better at sniping images of people in public which I think are interesting. I thought about actually offering some of these people of interest a buck for their image. I just haven't known how to get around to asking that person for permission. I think I'll do it though one of these first days. I don't mean to poke fun at these folks just there images and plights are so interesting to me. I know I got a great deal of the sport when I was posting an image once a day from my ride in to work On the train or bus.. I'm afraid as long as I out in public an have an option to harvest an image here and there I will do that.


Yesterday was a pretty good day even though I struggled through the night trying to sleep. If only come to grips with the fact that my spasticity is definitely getting worse or my night spasms are getting worse. I tried to sleep with the legs bent because it's more comfortable for me but my spasms tend to straighten my legs like somebody was pulling on my legs. Sometimes if I'm lucky I can raise my bed or situate my body in such a way that my legs are bent up and uncomfortable for a short period of time and if lucky can drop off into a sleep. However it seems to always, leg spasm, I awake start the process all over again. I am blessed that at least I'm not in pain when this happens – – even though it looks as if I am. I'm just in some discomfort both from the spasm in the knowledge that I will not be at the top of my performance the next day. Hopefully the upcoming operation will lighten up the amount of spasticity I am now experiencing. I was coming home from my Wellness session. And I boarded the train at 2100 S. at the central city station. I sit at the front of the train and look back on the rest of the seats and in the first seat that I saw and noticed this large fellow sitting just sort of staring off into the distance. He looked tired, detached forlorn. The train Rocked back and forth As we hurled down the track And I clung to my chair to not be thrown out. This is when I noticed the traveler Had a folded piece of cardboard at his side. This guy was a better man one of those people who stand at driveways the supermarkets are interstates with a sign saying they would do something for money usually work. I cannot read but was obvious guys placard but obviously he was either traveling from point a to point B or maybe it reached his daily quota was heading home for a big night after stopping at the market first or maybe even the liquor store.It didn't matter to me whether market or liquor store,hell he had earned his money – – I think begging is one of the hardest jobs there is. He was most likely going to another intersection for the going home people. It was the middle the afternoon when we shared a train. He had the look of a factory worker with two jobs Just trying to stay awake to make ends meet.

No comments: