Saturday, April 27, 2019

Beautiful Dreamer



I don't know if I'm dreaming more these nights or if the dream catcher hanging above my bed is actually working better than it used to but I seem to be having more dreams a bit more vivid than I used to. That's totally okay as long is it not nightmares. Every once in a while I do slip into a nightmare but I have not experienced any night terrors are spooky dreams for a while.

Last night or rather this morning just before waking I had an interesting dream. I've been thinking about the dream all day, probably because I actually did the technical equivalent of writing it down by dictating it on to my cell phone. Dreams are so weird in that they seem so real as they are happening are unfolding right in front of you/me.Like I said, the dream was and was not a scary dream per se but one which I thought was interesting.

The in dream unfolded as follows: I don't know why but I had somebody with me and as going out to the back parking lot to look at my van for what reason, I do not know. And just as I got to the van the back door opens some kid steps out of the van just waking up you can tell, is totally messed up closer all jumbled sphere is going five or six different directions (the more I thought about the kid might think the individual look very much like my James/Walter). He was unfocused and really not conscious fully. Then I did this weird sanctimonious parental type behavioral move by verbally attacking the individual and then duck walking him out of the van and through the back gate and if I'd been able to throw them out on the sidewalk. As it were out at the automatic gate close while he dumbfounded looked on. In the dream I felt all righteous just a little bit of a doubt.

It seems I immediately walk and I laid in bed going over the dream and begin to wonder why did I act the way that I did? Why did I act such like a Republican? Why didn't I offer the kid breakfast, or at least ask what he was doing in my van and how he got there since we live in a gated community. I could've offered him a couple bucks for breakfast or coffee are taking him out to coffee. I could've at least offered him the use of my bathroom just to get himself squared away the face the world. All these questions I wanted to ask the sleeper in my dream did not.

Today was brilliant sunshine most of the day and it was relatively warm at least in the lower 70s. I scooted around a little bit after the food bank. I even went to the market and got bananas for next week and even down as far as DI pass 70th South. I then spent an hour or so outback reading next to my van in the afternoon sun trying to make as little noise as possible for fear of waking a beautiful dreamer in the back of my van…

No comments: