Monday, April 08, 2019

Ring Job



My path of destruction just keeps going on and on and on. Sometimes I get so weary. The Dianne is right I am the great destroyer. If you weeks ago inadvertently I backed into my toilet, I mean I just barely touched the commode and when I turned in my chair something on my wheelchair in the back cut the toilet lid and snapped it right off its hinges, it's cheap plastic hinges. Now I love this place but I live in and I I appreciate the fact that I serve on the Board of Directors of this place but I don't think I'm being disingenuous are unsupportive of the organization when I mention that this place is cheap or at least seems to been built fairly cheap and it pains me to say that but in all honesty I think the toilet lid is a pretty cheap choice plastique mounts to mount the lid to the toilet of course than a pop as soon as they're touched it seems like. The broken toilet lid is completely broken off from the commode. Luckily if this is not affected me very much because I sit in the toilet chair to do my business which sits over the commode. However, should I get a visitor who needs to use the toilet there's nothing there for them to sit on. Be that as of May, I have been somewhat slow to correct the issue. I did speak with management let them know that there is a problem but rather than fix it out right with more cheap equipment I said that they need to get a better toilet lid at least for me. To that Jennifer, the apartment manager, through the ball in the my court and said for me to do the research and check out what I needed and let them know.

Today was a perfect travel day. The best in the week actually, temperatures in the 70s with no rain until tomorrow. I felt pretty good after rising doing my program and having breakfast I decided I would go to that community college and once again try to find a way to audits of our classes and then on the way back stop off at Lowell's and do the intelligence work for the toilet seats.

Salt Lake community college main campus is around 1700 S. State Street. As I was heading north on the bus were suddenly being passed by emergency vehicles and police cars. Then came an announcement over the intercom to bus drivers that State Street buses were being detoured which made my right a little longer. Of note, some crazy guy started shooting up Salt Lake City before getting gunned down right in my pathway. Our detour past the incident by one street over. We weren't sure what happened than but there was an argument amount of emergency vehicles and all the lights are flashing something big was going down but I did have time for that. I pretty much got what I needed at Community College police think I'm closer than I've ever been to my audit. I'm a little more hopeful not much but a little

Lowe's is huge and I never learn, I always try to find what I'm looking for on my own and am always defeated. I finally asked one of the employees where the toilet seats were and she was off only by one aisle. But I found them not as much is anticipated. The heaviest duty lids I can find for by a company called Church which is a name in the industry I guess. Prices about $39. Looks like it's a sturdy enough lead was not the heavy duty, industrial kind of toilet seat you see in public toilets. I want something that if I ever start transferring again will not slip out from underneath me. I should've bought the product) but decided I would wait and speak with Jennifer to make sure I was doing things right.

Is a pretty good day, I got two things off my major to do list I would've liked to stop and pick up some of that has maybe I can do it tomorrow before the storm…

2 comments:

sajid said...

This much informative article I didn't read Anywhere thanks for sharing such a good article.

helpful resources said...

Your article is very helpful for me, I will follow your instruction. Thank you.