Monday, January 18, 2021

Silly Selfie

 



I love this image for no apparent reason except that it illustrates me at my usual level of incompetence. This image of course was a mistake I did not know I've even taken the image until later on that evening when I was going through my photos looking for something else. I'm pretty sure I took it yesterday at the bus stop on Redwood Road as I was waiting for the 217 to take me a little bit further down the road. I missed this bus twice before I finally ended up just camping out at the bus stop until the next bus ambled by.


As I've probably stated many times route 217 is usually 15 minute headways so it's never very long for the next bus comes yet I always look up the bus timing and not end up doing something else thinking I will get out the bus in time. And, in my defense, this usually works pretty good but Saturday for some reason every time I headed out to the bus stop I would look up in the bus be going by. There go back into the apartment and wait a little bit longer think you had catch the next one which I did not. Maybe the lesson is try not to be a smartass and snag the coming bus just go out and wait, be patient and Stoic. The day was cold but not dangerously so. I was not suffering waiting for the bus but I was certainly glad the vehicle arrived. I was worried my down vest, I've worn this vest almost exclusively this winter probably because it has not been very severe temperature wise or snow wise. I've also religiously worn my stocking Like a yarmulke or yamaka. I'm always amazed at how much this Conserves energy/warmth only with the coldest days. That's all very important the bottom line I think it makes you look cool like Bronson all I need to motorcycle but that's another story entirely.


I never got to the bus stop today. I was going to close really going to make a stab at finding a frame for my two pieces of art. I got the idea of grabbing one of my art clipboards large enough to carry a piece of the art that way when I got to the Rosses I'd be able to have the piece of art which I could then compared to the size of the frames I'm looking for. I worried that if I didn't have the ample cover that I might not be able to keep my piece of art as good a shape as I've been able to keep it. I just know with my history of destruction and I don't want to take any chances. I spent all day worrying about just how I could transport my little Chagall. I still haven't figured out a way to do this and maybe I'll just try to figure it out over the Internet. This one frame shop that I found as a phone number that I can call and ask questions and maybe that's the way to go

No comments: